December 2, 2013


Newsletter from Samahita November 2013

Dear Friends,
As I was about to write this introduction I found my mind drift to many of the great wonders and benefits my life has received in these many years in yoga. I happened to just go to Daphne Tse's pledge site and play her new song, which she sang with us back in July and will again this new year. It always stirs my heart. Similar for me is the great music of Jack Harrison, a good Irishman who I have been happy to be part of his music journey out there. Yoga brought us all together. I think back to my early days of practice and to where it has all grown now. It's almost 20 years of practice yet at the same time so short. The invaluable gift of the guidance of my teacher, Tiwariji, has made all the difference. Special years with Pattabhi Jois in India are memorable. So many good people, students, other teachers I have been able to be friends with. Now I find myself at yet another journey in yoga. More >>

No comments:

Post a Comment